How To Get FiveM On PS4 & Xbox (GTA V RP XBOX 2023)
A very common question from users is whether it is possible to install fivem on ps4 and xbox, is it possible to play GTA Roleplay on Xbox One and PS4? Find out !
How To Get FiveM On PS4 & Xbox
Is it possible to install fivem on ps4 and xbox?
Answer: No! Unfortunately it is not possible to install fivem on ps4 and xbox at least not directly, fivem will probably never go to console or other platforms besides PC.
If you want to play fivem,the only way to do this is to play on the computer (PC) or somehow get Windows 10 on consoles we will show you an option we found at the end of the article.
Is it possible to play GTA Roleplay on Xbox One?
The answer for you and the wave of other people asking for FiveM on another platform is:
It is highly unlikely that FiveM will come to any platform other than PC. so it is not possible to play GTA Roleplay on Xbox One and it is also not possible to play GTA Roleplay on PS4.
How to run Windows 10 on Xbox One?
The only possibility for Xbox is to mirror Windows 10 but this does not mean to run the game directly on the console, Xbox One received the Wireless Display application from Microsoft, which allows device owners to stream devices directly to the console screen.
With the option, you can mirror the Windows 10 screen and even run games remotely using the Xbox One controller.
How to install PC games on Xbox One?
If you’ve ever thought about playing something on your Steam account on your Xbox One, to take advantage of the big screen TV, know that there is an app that allows it. Here’s how to set up Microsoft Wireless Display and stream your PC (Windows) games to your Xbox and still play with the console controller.
How to run Steam PC games on Xbox One
To run PC games, whether from Steam, Epic or any other game on the Xbox One you need to use a Windows 10 (older versions are not supported) and the Microsoft Wireless Display app on the video game, both must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- From the Xbox One Microsoft Store, download the Wireless Display app;
- When you open the app, wait for the message that will say that the Xbox can connect to the PC;
- In Windows 10, press the Windows + P keys to open the window for connecting to a display – choose the Xbox One from the list (remember they need to be on the same Wi-Fi network);
- Once connected, choose whether to mirror or use the Xbox as a second screen – for simplicity, choose to mirror content;
- On the same connection screen, a message will ask if you want to use the Xbox controller as the input device, allow so you can control Windows with the joystick;
- On the PC you can also change the audio output. By default the output will be on the desktop, just click on the sound icon in the lower right corner of the screen (near the clock) of Windows and choose the Xbox as output.
- That’s it!